Remote for Sanyo DVC-2700
Nate
2010-11-21 00:56:18 UTC
I recently picked up a pristine Sanyo DVC-2700 DVD/VCR Combo second-
hand, but it has no remote. Does anyone know what the remote model
number was for this unit, or what substitute remote will work with it.
Thanks.
GMAN
2010-11-22 17:04:44 UTC
Post by Nate
I recently picked up a pristine Sanyo DVC-2700 DVD/VCR Combo second-
hand, but it has no remote. Does anyone know what the remote model
number was for this unit, or what substitute remote will work with it.
Thanks.
Go here for the owners manual.

http://tv.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/sanyo/dvc2700.html

Try

www.replacementremotes.com
Nate
2010-11-22 17:44:57 UTC
Post by GMAN
Post by Nate
I recently picked up a pristine Sanyo DVC-2700 DVD/VCR Combo second-
hand, but it has no remote. Does anyone know what the remote model
number was for this unit, or what substitute remote will work with it.
Thanks.
Go here for the owners manual.
http://tv.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/sanyo/dvc2700.html
Try
www.replacementremotes.com
Thanks for your reply. I have the manual, but it doesn't give the
model number of the remote. Replacementremotes.com requires the remote
model number. I'm amazed that I can't seem to locate this info
anywhere.
UCLAN
2010-11-22 19:35:01 UTC
Post by Nate
Post by GMAN
Post by Nate
I recently picked up a pristine Sanyo DVC-2700 DVD/VCR Combo second-
hand, but it has no remote. Does anyone know what the remote model
number was for this unit, or what substitute remote will work with it.
Thanks.
Go here for the owners manual.
http://tv.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/sanyo/dvc2700.html
Try
www.replacementremotes.com
Thanks for your reply. I have the manual, but it doesn't give the
model number of the remote. Replacementremotes.com requires the remote
model number. I'm amazed that I can't seem to locate this info
anywhere.
Gee, by looking at the drawing in the manual and comparing it to the photos
at Replacement Remotes, it appears to be the N108A.

http://www.replacementremotes.com/SANYO/Buy-N108A-DVD-VCR-Combo-DVD-Remote-Control.html

This took a whole 5 minutes. A little effort on your part would have easily
found this remote.
GMAN
2010-11-22 21:06:24 UTC
Post by UCLAN
[...]